Alternate Title: Two Hundred Motels200 Motels (Two Hundred Motels) (1971) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 1086 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Murakami-Wolf Productions, Bizarre Productions
- Distributed by: United Artists
- Cartoon Characters: (Live-Action) Rance Muhammitz/Dave, Mothers of Invention, The Hot Nun, Groupies, Lonesome Cowboy Burt, Bif Debris (The Vacuum Cleaner), Interviewer, Fake Drummer, Chorus Leader, Larry The Dwarf/Frank Zappa, Motorhead Sherwood.
- Voice Actors: (Live-Action) Theodore Bikel, Mark Volman, Howard Kaylan, Ian Underwood, Aynsley Dunbar, George Duke, Keith Moon, Janet Ferguson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Herb Cohen, Jerry D. Good.
- Animated By Mara Kam.
- Written By Tony Palmer, Frank Zappa, Howard Kaylan, Mark Volman, Jeff Simmons.
- Music: Frank Zappa.
- Editor: Richard Harrison, Barry Stephens.
- Originally Released on November 10, 1971.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 98 minutes.
- United Kingdom
An abstract, random Frank Zappa production about life on the road that was shot on videotape in England.
Cartoon Production Information:
"Two Hundred Motels."
Live action with an animated sequence. The animated sequence, "Dental Hygiene Dilemma," was based on Mothers of Invention member Jeff Simmons, who had recently quit the "comedy group" to form his own band. The sequence has also variously been credited... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of 200 Motels. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 200 Motels? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!