Easy Peckin'sEasy Peckin's (1953) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 2158 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Fox, George, Chicken, Clara.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benedaret [uncredited].
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Charles McKimson, Herman Cohen, Rod Scribner, Phil DeLara.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 17, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:26 minutes.
- Production Number: 1274.
An amusing variation on several Warner Bros. cartoon formats. The scene is a barnyard. A not-too-bright fox is about to raid the chicken coop and keeps trying to get into the henhouse. Instead of the flannel-mouthed Foghorn, we get a slick, silent type of rooster... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This Looney Tune short was reissued as a Blue Ribbon Merrie Melodie cartoon. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their "Blue... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Easy Peckin's. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Easy Peckin's? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!