The Little Engine That CouldThe Little Engine That Could (1991) - Dave Edwards Studios Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 2784 times total.
- Dave Edwards Studios Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Dave Edwards Studios
- Animation Studio: Whizzline (U.K.), Island Animation (Philippines), Kalato Studios (U.S.A.)
- Distributed by: MCA/Universal
- Voice Actors: Beaver-Leigh Banfield, Peter Cullen, Scott Menville, Billy O'Sullivan.
- Produced By Dave Edwards, Mike Young, Liz Young.
- First Aired about 1991.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A little boy hopes the Little Engine will bring the birthday train to his hometown, because the next day is his birthday. Meanwhile, Tilly and her bird friend have trouble trying to prove to Tower that a little engine can do big things. On the way to town, while... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the book "The Little Engine That Could." The second animated version of the book (the first dating back to the fifties or the sixties, that is sometimes seen in libraries as a library film). To some children, the scareist parts in the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Little Engine That Could. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Engine That Could? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!