Previous Cartoon | Next Cartoon
Boundin'Boundin' (2003) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1446 times this month, and 6768 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- 3D CG Animation
- Pixar Animation Studios
- Animation Studio: Pixar Animation Studios
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Lamb, Jackalope.
- Voice Actors: Bud Luckey.
- Directed By Bud Luckey, Roger L. Gould.
- Produced By Osnat Shurer.
- Written By Bud Luckey.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Film (Animated), 2004, Winner, Outstanding Achievement in an Animated Short Subject, Annies, 2004.
- Music: Bud Luckey.
- Editor: Steve Bloom.
- Originally Released in 2003 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 4:40 minutes.
Listen in as a banjo plays a Western song about a woolly lamb who's so proud that he breaks out in high-stepping dance. But the day that they take him and shear him down to a bare-naked pink, he falls into a deep funk. It'll take a power as great as the mythical... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release date is that of screening in Los Angeles. General release was attached to PIXAR Films The Incredibles on October 24, 2004. This is the first Pixar short with a theatrical release that included vocal performances of any kind. All prior... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boundin'" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boundin'? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Do you love Boundin', or do you think it is the worst cartoon ever? Let us know what you think! Surely you have an opinion... so share what you think. Take a minute and post your own comments about this cartoon here.