The Weakly ReporterThe Weakly Reporter (1944) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1410 times this month, and 4636 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benedaret.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Ken Harris, Robert Cannon.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 25, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:40 minutes.
- Production Number: 6-13.
A World War II newsreel spoof of rubber shortages, scrap drives and food rationing on the home front. The Statue of Liberty and the presidents on Mount Rushmore are air raid wardens, and there's a reference to women doing industrial... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stick figure Nazis are frequently deleted from TV prints.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Weakly Reporter" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Weakly Reporter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!