Rescue Rangers To The Rescue, Part 1Rescue Rangers To The Rescue, Part 1 (1989) Episode CDRR 1201- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 700 times this month, and 2390 times total.
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation (Japan), Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Chip, Dale, Gadget, Monterey Jack, Zipper, Professor Norton Nimnul, Fat Cat, Sergeant Spinelli, Wart, Stan, Blather, Officer Kirby, Officer Muldoon, Mepps, Mole, Snout, Police Captain, Chinese Cat, Fisherman, Guard Dog, Policewoman, Siamese Twins, Plato, Aldrin Klordane, Detective Donald Drake, Percy, Frenchy, Sheila, Sailors.
- Voice Actors: Tress MacNeille, Corey Burton, Jim Cummings, Peter Cullen, Alan Oppenheimer, Rob Paulsen, Maureen Schrum, Will Ryan, Tom Wyner, Carol Channing; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Kimball, Rick Leon, Jamie Mitchell, Bob Zamboni, Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove, Maia Mattise.
- Written By Jymn Magon, Tad Stones, Mark Zaslove.
- First Aired on September 15, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: CDRR 1201
When an old detective friend is falsely accused of stealing a priceless ruby, Chip and Dale decide to take on the task of solving the crime themselves, in this introduction to the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The premiere two-hour movie, split into five half-hour shows. In the opening scene, Chip names their first aircraft "Furball XL9", referencing the Gerry Anderson supermarionation series,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rescue Rangers To The Rescue, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rescue Rangers To The Rescue, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!