It's A Bird, It's Insane, It's Dale!It's A Bird, It's Insane, It's Dale! (1989) Season 2 Episode CDRR-1234- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 324 times this month, and 910 times total.
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation (Japan), Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Chip, Dale, Gadget, Monterey Jack, Zipper, Woman, Mole, Snout, Red-Haired Scientist, TV Camera Man, Fireman, Professor Norton Nimnul, Fat Cat, Sergeant Spinelli, Wart, Stan, Blather, Brown-Bearded Scientist, Dr. Hibbleman, Crook, Poodle with Sweater, Flamethrowing Cop, Officer Kirby, Officer Muldoon, Mepps, Crook, Alphonse, Seymour, Little Boy, Mugged Woman, Firewoman, Mother.
- Voice Actors: Tress MacNeille, Corey Burton, Jim Cummings, Peter Cullen, Danny Gans, Deborah Walley, Will Ryan, Tom Wyner, Rob Paulsen, Carol Channing; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Kimball, Bob Zamboni, Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Tad Stones, Alan Zaslove, Maia Mattise.
- Written By Dev Ross, Tad Stones.
- First Aired on December 22, 1989.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: CDRR-1234
- Season: 2
Dale finds a meteorite that gives him amazing powers and decides to use it to his advantage by becoming a superhero dedicated to doing good.
Cartoon Production Information:
Admit it. You can't say the title without singing:
"Ch-Ch-Ch-Chip n' Dales Rescue Rangers!"Disney's follow-up to Duck Tales was another... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of It's A Bird, It's Insane, It's Dale!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's A Bird, It's Insane, It's Dale!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!