Mirai Kara Kita Shôjo Karin
English Title: The Girl From The Future - KarinMirai Kara Kita Shôjo Karin (The Girl From The Future - Karin) (1994) Season 1 Episode 101- Dî En Ei Tsû: Dokoka de Nakushita Aitsu no Aitsu Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 533 times this month, and 2035 times total.
- Dî En Ei Tsû: Dokoka de Nakushita Aitsu no Aitsu AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bandai Visual, MOVIC, Pao House
- Animation Studio: Madhouse, Studio Deen
- Cartoon Characters: Junta Momonari, Karin Aoi, Ami Kurimoto, Tomoko Saeki, Ryuuji Sugashita, Kotomi Takanashi, Oharu, Yokomori.
- Voice Actors: Keiichi Nanba, Miina Tominaga, Hiroko Kasahara, Megumi Hayashibara, Takehito Koyasu, Hekiru Shiina, Eiko Yamada; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Junichi Sakata.
- Produced By Shin-ichiro Maeda, You Okada, Masao Maruyama, Hiroshi Hasegawa.
- Written By Tatsuhiko Urahata.
- Music: Eiji Takano.
- Editor: Harutoshi Ogata, Satoshi Terauchi, Yukiko Itou.
- First Aired on October 07, 1994.
- Originally Aired on Nippon TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Girl From The Future - Karin."
Sixteen-year-old boy Junta Momonari will become the megaplayboy who is going to make 100 women pregnant. Adapted from Masakazu Katsura's 1994 manga in "Shonen Jump." This series ran for 12 episodes on TV, but was canceled early; the last episode ran... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mirai Kara Kita Shôjo Karin. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mirai Kara Kita Shôjo Karin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!