Two To TutorTwo To Tutor (2003) Season 2 Episode 205- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 191 times this month, and 775 times total.
- Disney's Kim Possible Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Starburst Animation Company Limited
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable, Rufus the Naked Mole-Rat, Wade, Bonnie Rockwaller, Brick, Monique, Mrs. Dr. Possible, Mr. Dr. Possible, Senor Senior, Junior, Senor Senior, Senior, Shego, Colonel Dimitri.
- Voice Actors: Christy Carlson Romano, Will Friedle, Nancy Cartwright, Tahj Mowry, Kirsten Storms, Rider Strong, Raven, Jean Smart, Gary Cole; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By David Block.
- Produced By Bob Schooley, Mark McCorkle.
- Written By Kurt Weldon.
- Music: Adam Berry, Christina Milian.
Song, Angela Michael.
- First Aired on August 01, 2003.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 205
- Season: 2
While Ron tutors Kim in the art of cooking for their home ec class, Senor Senior, Senior hires Shego to tutor Junior in the art of villainy.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Two To Tutor. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Two To Tutor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!