Fox-TerrorFox-Terror (1957) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1298 times this month, and 4567 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Foghorn Leghorn, Barnyard Dog, Fox, Rooster.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Keith Darling, George Grandpré, Ted Bonnicksen.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on May 11, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:44 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 17984
A wily fox is trying to distract the Barnyard Dog so that he can sneak in and get the chickens. He disguises himself in a variety of ways to fool Foghorn Leghorn to get the dog away with him. One of the fox's disguises is the Sheldon Leonard racetrack tout... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their "Blue Ribbon" program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Fox-Terror" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fox-Terror? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!