My Gummi Lies Over The OceanMy Gummi Lies Over The Ocean (1986) Season 2 Episode 2X08- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 533 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Grammi Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Gusto Gummi, Zummi Gummi, Artie Deco.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, June Foray, Lorenzo Music, Rob Paulsen, Paul Winchell, Jymn Magon.
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on November 01, 1986.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2X08
- Season: 2
Tummi and Gruffi become lost at sea and find a new friend.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of My Gummi Lies Over The Ocean. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Gummi Lies Over The Ocean? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!