Fresh AiredaleFresh Airedale (1945) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 112 times this month, and 3444 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Shep, Cat, Master, Prowler, Scottish Terrier.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Frank Graham.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 25, 1945. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:20 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1259.
A parable on fame and success. In his master's eyes, "good old Shep" is the perfect dog. Shep is treated like a king. But the cat knows that he's really a two-faced mutt who can be bought off with a bone by a burglar, and then take credit for it when the cat... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Fresh Airedale" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Fresh Airedale? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!