Scooby's Chinese Fortune Kooky CaperScooby's Chinese Fortune Kooky Caper (1978) Season 1 Episode 111-12- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 387 times this month, and 1456 times total.
- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Nick Nichols.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, Alex Lovy, Art Scott, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Fred Abranz, Hal Ambro, Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Bob Bransford, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Bill Carney, Bob Carr, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark; more Animators ...
- Written By Neal Barbera, Haskell Barkin, Joe Bonaduce, Larz Bourne, Chuck Couch, Tom Dagenais, Lee Davenport, Orville Hampton, Andy Heyward, Mark Jones; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Dick Elliot.
- First Aired on November 25, 1978.
- This series originally ran through Nov 4, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 111-12
- Season: 1
In China, the gang runs into the Moon Monster. Legend has it that if you run into his shadow, you will get turned into stone.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first nine episodes of this series were originally broadcast separately from Scooby's All-Stars as a stand-alone show under the Scooby-Doo, Where Are You! name with the original 1969 opening credits. During this period- Fall 1978- Scooby's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scooby's Chinese Fortune Kooky Caper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!