Freudy CatFreudy Cat (1964) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 347 times this month, and 2958 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Sylvester, Jr., Hippety Hopper, Dr. Freud E. Katt, Deliveryman.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Ted Bonnicksen, Warren Batchelder, George Grandpré.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Bill Lava.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on March 14, 1964.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:26 minutes.
- Production Number: 1657.
Sylvester thinks that he keeps seeing a giant mouse ("Save me! Save me from the giant mouse!" he screams), so he goes to see a feline psychiatrist, Dr. Freud E. Katt.
Cartoon Production Information:
The last appearance of Sylvester Jr. and Hippety Hopper. Scenes reused from the Sylvester and Hippety Hopper cartoons are: "Who's Kitten Who?",(1952) "The Slap-Hoppy Mouse" (1956) and "Cats A-Weigh!" (1953).. The last appearance of Sylvester in a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Freudy Cat. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Freudy Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!