A Short VisionA Short Vision (1956) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 113 times this month, and 1550 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: British Film Institute Experimental Fund, Intercontinental.
- Cartoon Characters: Thing, Moth.
- Voice Actors: James McKechnie.
- Directed By Joan Foldes, Peter Foldes.
- Produced By Peter Foldes, Joan Foldes.
- Animated By Joan Foldes, Peter Foldes.
- Written By Peter Foldes, Joan Foldes.
- Music: Matyas Seiber.
- Originally Released in Jul, 1956 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- United Kingdom
A mother plays with her baby. A man watches television. Another goes home from work. The trains run. A bar is open for drinks. Unbeknownst to them, under the cover of darkness, a stealth-like object flying under the radar approaches. Silently, the object comes.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first British cartoon to be X-rated (adults only) in Great Britain under the British Board of Film Censors classification system (the first cartoon of any kind to be so rated was "The Tell-Tale Heart").
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Short Vision" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Short Vision? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!