Home Sweet HomeHome Sweet Home (1948) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 956 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- British Animated Productions
- Distributed by: Pathé
- Cartoon Characters: Bubble, Squeek, Little Squeeker, Rags the Tramp.
- Directed By Harold F. Mack.
- Produced By George Moreno Jr.
- Animated By Hugh Gladwish, Pam French, Jimmie Holt, H. Mack, Leslie Boyd, Fred Thompson.
- Written By George Moreno Jr.
- Music: José Norman.
- Originally Released in 1948 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 4
- United Kingdom
A flea-bitten old tramp-dog comes to visit the Bubble household and makes himself at home by horning in on Little Squeeker's (a baby version of Squeek the car- don't ask where she came from!) comfortable chair. Little Squeeker devises a scheme to evict the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of cartoons starred a taxi cab driver named Bubble and his anthropomorphic ("funny animal") taxi cab named Squeek.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Home Sweet Home. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Home Sweet Home? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!