HerculesHercules (1997) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 465 times this month, and 14638 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Hand Drawn / Computer Assisted Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Feature Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Pictures Distribution
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Philoctetes, Pegasus, Hades, Megara, Pain, Panic, Zeus, Hera, Alcmene, Amphitryon, Hermes, The Fates, Cyclops, Calliope, Clio, Melpomene, Terpsichore, Thalia.
- Voice Actors: Tate Donovan, Joshua Keaton, Roger Bart, Danny DeVito, James Woods, Susan Egan, Bobcat Goldthwait, Matt Frewer, Rip Torn, Samantha Eggar; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Musker, Ron Clements.
- Produced By Ron Clements, Alice Dewey, John Musker, Howard Ashman, Kendra Haaland.
- Animated By Sahin Ersoz, Colbert Fennelly, David Kuhn, Mike Kunkel, James Baker, Robb Pratt, T. Daniel Hofstedt, Richard Bazley, Randy Haycock, Andreas Deja, Ken Duncan, Eric Goldberg; more Animators ...
- Written By John Musker, Ron Clements, Don McEnery, Irene Mecchi, Bob Shaw, Barry Johnson.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Music, Song, "Go The Distance", 1998, Golden Globe Nominee, Best Original Song- Motion Picture, "Go The Distance", Alan Menken (Music), David Zippel (Lyrics), 1997.
- Music: Alan Menken, David Zippel.
- Editor: Tom Finan, Robert W. Hedland, James Melton, Julie Rogers, John K. Carr, Jeff Jones; more Editors ...
- Originally Released on June 27, 1997. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 93 minutes.
- Production Number: 4347-999
A Disney update of classic mythology. Hercules, the son of the Greek Gods Zeus and Hera, is abducted from his Mount Olympus home and taken to Earth by Pain and Panic- the sidekicks of Hades, the God of the Underworld. The fiery figure sees Zeus's son and an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
June 14, 1997 reflects limited release showing. National release began on June 27, 1997. In most versions of the Greek mythology, Hera is the antagonist while Hades is a neutral character. Here, it's the other way around. This was the 35th film in the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hercules? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!