From Hand To MouseFrom Hand To Mouse (1944) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 281 times this month, and 5093 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Lion, Mouse, Gorilla.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Robert Cannon, Ken Harris, Ben Washam.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
Orchestrations: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on August 05, 1944. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:54 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1255.
A lion catches a fast-talking mouse, who then talks the not-so-bright cat into releasing him on several occasions. The mouse then shouts "Sucker!"
Cartoon Production Information:
A Warner Bros. rework of Aesop's fable "The Lion and the Mouse." In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "From Hand To Mouse" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about From Hand To Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!