Never Ape An Ape ManNever Ape An Ape Man (1969) Season 1 Episode 45-7- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 163 times this month, and 4264 times total.
- Scooby Doo, Where Are You! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Uncle John Maxwell, Carl the Stuntman, Candy Mint.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Stefanianna Christopherson, Casey Kasem, Nichole Jaffe, Hal Smith, John Stephenson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Bill Keil, George Rowley, Oliver E. Callahan, Ed Love, Rudy Cataldi, Bill Nunes, Zdenko Gasparovic, Joan Orbison, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry, Hicks Lokey, Ken Southworth, Lloyd Vaughan; more Animators ...
- Written By Ken Spears, Joe Ruby, Bill Lutz, Howard Swift.
- Music: Ted Nichols, David Mook, Ben Raleigh.
- Editor: Gregory V. Watson Jr., Ted Baker, Chip Yaras.
- First Aired on October 25, 1969.
- This series originally ran through Oct 31, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 45-7
- Season: 1
Daphne's uncle, J.J. Maxwell turns out to be a famous movie director. He's so famous that he hires the gang as extras in his brand new movie. Unfortunately, the man he hired to play the Ape in the film turns out to be a real Ape, and a nasty... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Never Ape An Ape Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!