Mizu No Miyako No Mamorigami- Ratiasu To Ratiosu
English Title: Guardian Spirits of the Water Capital: Latias and LatiosMizu No Miyako No Mamorigami- Ratiasu To Ratiosu (Guardian Spirits of the Water Capital: Latias and Latios) (2002) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 1500 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Nintendo Co. Ltd., 4 Kids Entertainment, Pokémon Co.
- Distributed by: Miramax Films
- Cartoon Characters: Meowth, Ash Ketchum, Misty, Jessie, Ratiasu/Latias, Ratiosu/Latios, Jigglypuff, Brock, James, Squirtle, Zanna, Rion.
- Voice Actors: Addie Blaustein, Rachael Lillis, Eric Stuart, Veronica Taylor.
- Directed By Kunihiko Yuyama, Jim Malone.
- Produced By Yukako Matsusako, Takemoto Mori, Choji Yoshikawa, Kathryn A. Borland, Takashi Kawaguchi, Masakazu Kubo, Norman J. Grossfeld, Alfred Kahn; more Producers ...
- Written By Hideki Sonoda, Jim Malone.
- Originally Released on July 13, 2002.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 80 minutes.
The movie takes place in Altomare, a mysterious city on water. A baffling maze of canals and alleyways provides the glamorous setting for the continuing adventures of Ash and his Pokémon, Pikachu. The pair find the treasured Soul Dew. Two new Pokémon, Latias and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Pokémon Heroes" and "Pokémon 5."
"Guardian Spirits of the Water Capital: Latias and Latios (Literal)."
Release date for limited (200 theaters) U.S. release is May 16, 2003. However, the world premiere took place at the Tribeca Film Festival in New York on May 4, 2003.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mizu No Miyako No Mamorigami- Ratiasu To Ratiosu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mizu No Miyako No Mamorigami- Ratiasu To Ratiosu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!