Mommy For A DayMommy For A Day (1990) Season 1 Episode 10- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 66 times this month, and 1067 times total.
- TaleSpin Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation France S.A.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kit Cloudkicker, Baloo, Rebecca Cunningham, Molly Cunningham, Wildcat, King Louie, Don Karnage, Shere Khan, MacKnee, Gator Policeman, Henry.
- Voice Actors: R. J. Williams, Ed Gilbert, Sally Struthers, Janna Michaels, Pat Fraley, Jim Cummings, Tony Jay, Alan Roberts; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ed Ghertner.
- Produced By Ed Ghertner, Jymn Magon, Ken Tsumura.
- Animated By Jean Luc Balester, Moran Caduissin, Pierre Fassel, Bruno Gaumetou, Dina Gellert-Nielsen, Arnold Gransac, Peter Haunsner, Nicholas Marlet, Dominique Montfery, Claude Montfort; more Animators ...
- Written By Libby Hinson, Karl Geurs, Len Uhley.
- Music: Christopher L. Stone.
- First Aired on September 13, 1990.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 10
- Season: 1
Everyone is too busy to play with Molly, so she adopts an Inkaran- a cute little critter that possesses some unusual characteristics.
Cartoon Production Information:
The animal inhabitants of Rudyard Kipling's beloved Jungle Book graduated from swinging in the trees to full-time professional careers and complicated emotional lives in the television spin-off Tale Spin. Part of the appeal of Disney's Tale Spin... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mommy For A Day. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mommy For A Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!