To Catch A GoofTo Catch A Goof (1992) Season 1 Episode 24- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 84 times this month, and 728 times total.
- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation (France), S.A
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Max, Pete, P.J., Peg, Pistol, Chainsaw the Dog, Big Boy Bandit.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Dana Hill, Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, April Winchell, Nancy Cartwright, Frank Welker, Brad Garrett; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Roy Wilson, Hank Tucker, Ken Kessel, Robert Taylor.
- Written By Jan Strnad.
- Music: Mark Watters, Randy Petersen, Kevin Quinn, Robert Irving.
- First Aired on December 03, 1992.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 24
- Season: 1
Goofy learns the art of ninja and uses it to help keep Pete on his diet, while an overweight burglar prowls the neighborhood.
Cartoon Production Information:
According to Peg, Pete has 12 muffins for his breakfast. Originally aired in April and May of 1992 on the Disney Channel; release date reflects second airing in Syndication as part of the two-hour Disney Afternoon cartoon block (replacing... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of To Catch A Goof. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about To Catch A Goof? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!