The Good, The Bad & The GoofyThe Good, The Bad & The Goofy (1992) Season 1 Episode 17- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 108 times this month, and 726 times total.
- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation (France), S.A
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Pete, Peg, Wallace, Spud.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Jim Cummings, April Winchell, Pat Fraley, Jerry Houser.
- Produced By Roy Wilson, Hank Tucker, Ken Kessel, Robert Taylor.
- Written By Jeff Saylor.
- Music: Mark Watters, Randy Petersen, Kevin Quinn, Robert Irving.
- First Aired on November 26, 1992.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 17
- Season: 1
Thinking that Goofy's a bad-luck jinx, Pete tries to use it against some inept crooks.
Cartoon Production Information:
The third and last appearance of Wallace and Spud. In this episode, Wallace and Spud's personalities and voices are switched. This is one of Peg's more significant episodes for building her character. Despite her frustration with Pete, she still... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Good, The Bad & The Goofy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Good, The Bad & The Goofy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!