Harold And The Purple CrayonHarold And The Purple Crayon (1959) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 4915 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Weston Woods Studios Inc., Brandon Films
- Cartoon Characters: Harold, Moose, Porcupine.
- Voice Actors: Norman Rose.
- Directed By David Piel.
- Produced By David Piel, Robert Sagalyn, Stanley Flink.
- Written By Crockett Johnson.
- Music: Jimmy Carroll.
- Originally Released in 1959 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
With his magic crayon, a small boy named Harold draws himself in and out of a series of adventures. Harold draws his way through a picnic consisting only of pies. He leaves the leftovers for a moose and a deserving porcupine. He draws a tree, a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Harold And The Purple Crayon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Harold And The Purple Crayon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!