Major GoofMajor Goof (1992) Season 1 Episode AU-18- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 264 times this month, and 1310 times total.
- Goof Troop Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation (Australia), Inc
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, Max, Pete, P.J., Peg, Waffles, Chainsaw, General Robert E. Lee Sparrowhawk.
- Voice Actors: Bill Farmer, Dana Hill, Jim Cummings, Rob Paulsen, April Winchell, Frank Welker, William Windholm, Corey Burton.
- Produced By Roy Wilson, Hank Tucker, Ken Kessel, Robert Taylor.
- Written By Bruce Talkington, Stephen Levi.
- Music: Mark Watters, Randy Petersen, Kevin Quinn, Robert Irving.
- First Aired on November 01, 1992.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: AU-18
- Season: 1
Peg's retired uncle visits and trains Goofy to be an Army soldier, while Pete tries to use him for a July 4th car sale promotion.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Tank-on-the-ledge scene is a parody of "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade." For his publicity stunt, Pete wears a suit that partly resembles Captain America of Marvel Comics. If Uncle Bob is Peg's uncle, and his surname is Sparrowhawk, then one... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Major Goof. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Major Goof? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!