The Magic KnifeThe Magic Knife (1988) Season 1 Episode 10- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 1010 times total.
- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BRB Internacional S.A.
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network (USA)
- Cartoon Characters: David, Lisa, Holler, Susan, King, Pit, Pat, Pot.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jane Woods, A.J. Henderson, Barabara Pogemiller, Richard Dumont, Adrian Knight, Rob Roy, Marc Denis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Rien Poortvliet, Wil Huygen.
- First Aired on March 07, 1988.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 10
- Season: 1
Lisa's sister, Julie, comes to visit, and she brings along a copy of a scalpel. Julie says the copy came from the Himalayas. David decides to journey there to find the original knife. When he is in the high mountains, he goes to see his human friend Pondent do... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26-episode, family oriented series produced in Spain. This series was based on the children's books The Gnomes and The Secret Book of Gnomes by the Dutch author Wil Huygen and illustrator Rien Poortvliet. The series was originally shown in Spain as... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Magic Knife. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Magic Knife? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!