Little Houses For Little PeopleLittle Houses For Little People (1988) Season 1 Episode 5- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 946 times total.
- The World of David the Gnome Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- BRB Internacional S.A.
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network (USA)
- Cartoon Characters: David, Lisa, Holler, Susan, King, Pit, Pat, Pot.
- Voice Actors: Tom Bosley, Jane Woods, A.J. Henderson, Barabara Pogemiller, Richard Dumont, Adrian Knight, Rob Roy, Marc Denis; Full Voice Cast ...
- Written By Rien Poortvliet, Wil Huygen.
- First Aired on February 01, 1988.
- Originally Aired on Nick, Jr. (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 5
- Season: 1
David explains how gnomes build their houses. The entrance of the house is under a tree, with an underground tunnel leading to another tree. Many other gnomes and animals help build the houses. David and Lisa get a message from a rabbit about a deer with a broken... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26-episode, family oriented series produced in Spain. This series was based on the children's books The Gnomes and The Secret Book of Gnomes by the Dutch author Wil Huygen and illustrator Rien Poortvliet. The series was originally shown in Spain as... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Little Houses For Little People. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Houses For Little People? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!