The Great CognitoThe Great Cognito (1982) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 500 times this month, and 2273 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Stop-motion Animation
- Will Vinton Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Max Cognito.
- Voice Actors: John Adams Morrison, Tim Conner, Brian Bressler, Frank Jeffords.
- Directed By Will Vinton.
- Produced By Will Vinton.
- Animated By Barry Bruce, Bill Fiesterman.
- Written By Susan Shadburne, John Adams Morrison.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Animated Short, 1983, Film of the Year, London Film Festival, 1983.
- Music: Billy Scream.
- Originally Released in 1982 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 4:09 minutes.
Max Cognito is the consummate stand-up comedian, the man of a thousand faces. He uses a metamorphosing, magical transforming technique as he performs his one-man comedy routine, all while impersonating a cast of thousands. As Max relives the glory days of World... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Claymation. Live-action footage of John Adams Morrison, the voice of Max Cognito, was studied frame by frame, and provided the basis for the clay animation of the figure's mouth, eyes and even his wrinkles in exact synchronization with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Great Cognito" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Great Cognito? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!