Previous Cartoon | Next Cartoon
Alternate Title: Elmer's Hare RemoverHare Remover (Elmer's Hare Remover) (1946) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1307 times this month, and 4174 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd, Rover, Bear.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Frank Tashlin.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Richard Bickenbach, Art Davis, Cal Dalton, I. Ellis, A. C. Gamer.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 23, 1946.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:22 minutes.
- Production Number: 10-14.
Scientist Elmer creates a chemical drink to turn a person into a "deviwish feeund." Bugs, wise to what is happening, slips it to Elmer, and in combination with a bear, thinks that... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Elmer's Hare Remover."
Frank Tashlin's last Warner Bros. cartoon. Tashlin went on to direct live-action movies. Once, while directing the movie "Say One for Me" starring Bing Crosby, Crosby told Tashlin he hated the caricature of himself in "Swooner Crooner" and Tashlin... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hare Remover" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hare Remover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Below are comments about this cartoon submitted by people who have seen this show. Take a look and see what others have said about Hare Remover. We want to know what you think, too!! Feel free to share your own opinion- we do want to hear from you! You can add your own comments here.