Hare TonicHare Tonic (1945) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 886 times this month, and 5234 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Harris, Lloyd Vaughan, Ben Washam, Basil Davidovich, Robert Cannon.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on November 10, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:17 minutes.
- Production Number: L 8-14.
Elmer brings Bugs home for dinner. To save himself, Bugs tricks Elmer into thinking there is a terrible outbreak of Rabbititus.
Cartoon Production Information:
For the first time, Bugs Bunny, carrot in hand and mouth, replaces Porky Pig in the Looney Tunes drum end titles, saying, "And dat's the end!"
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hare Tonic? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!