Haredevil HareHaredevil Hare (1948) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 422 times this month, and 4753 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Commander X-2 (Marvin Martian), K-9, Radio Jingle Singer, Control Center Technicians.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris, Philip Monroe, Pete Burness, A. C. Gamer.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 24, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:44 minutes.
- Production Number: 1052.
Bugs is the test rabbit shot to the moon. There, he meets Commander X-2, who is intent on destroying the Earth with his Aludium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Marvin Martian, here called Commander X-2. Marvin The Martian's voice characterization is different. A part of this cartoon was later used in "Bugs Bunny's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Haredevil Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!