Hare-Breadth HurryHare-Breadth Hurry (1963) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 2604 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitagraph Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Wile E. Coyote.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones, Maurice Noble.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Tom Ray, Ken Harris, Richard Thompson, Bob Bransford, Harry Love.
- Written By John Dunn.
- Music: Bill Lava.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on June 08, 1963.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:03 minutes.
- Production Number: 1663.
Wile E. Coyote chases a beeping cloud of dust along a desert highway, but no, it's not the Road Runner. It's Bugs Bunny, who explains that he's standing in for the Road Runner because the out-of-action bird "sprained a giblet." Bugs really can't run this fast,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last cartoon to pit Wile E. Coyote against Bugs Bunny.
Bugs does not say "What's up, Doc" in this cartoon.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hare-Breadth Hurry" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hare-Breadth Hurry? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!