The Woody Woodpecker PolkaThe Woody Woodpecker Polka (1951) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1032 times this month, and 2983 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal International
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Wally Walrus, Singers at Dance.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Ray Abrams, Laverne Harding, Paul Smith.
- Music: Clarence E. Wheeler.
- Theme Sung by: The Starlighters.
- Originally Released on October 29, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-6.
The story opens with various couples going into a barn to attend a barn dance. All of them sway to the rhythm of the music. Wally Walrus is the doorman who collects the tickets as they enter. Admission to the dance is $1, which entitles each purchaser to a ticket... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Andy Panda made a cameo appearance in the Woody Woodpecker cartoon. This is the last appearance in a theatrical cartoon. Oswald the Rabbit made a cameo appearance in the Woody Woodpecker cartoon. This is also the last appearance in a theatrical... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Woody Woodpecker Polka. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Woody Woodpecker Polka? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!