Around The World In 80 Days, Part OneAround The World In 80 Days, Part One (1972) - Festival of Family Classics Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 487 times this month, and 3714 times total.
- Festival of Family Classics Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin Bass Productions, Mushi Studios
- Distributed by: Videocraft International
- Cartoon Characters: Phileas Fogg, Paspatout, Mr. Fix.
- Voice Actors: Carl Banas, Len Birman, Bernard Cowan, Peg Dixon, Keith Hampshire, Peggi Loder, Donna Miller, Frank Perry, Henry Ramer, Billie Mae Richards; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Rankin Jr., Jules Bass.
- Produced By Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Mary Alice Dwyer.
- Animated By Mushi Studios.
- Music: Maury Laws.
- Editor: Irwin Goldress, Vincent Juliano.
- First Aired on November 12, 1972.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Phileas Fogg and his manservant Paspatout travel around the world in 80 days in an effort to win a bet by Phileas Fogg of his fellow members of the Reformers Club. After the pair start out on their trek, the Bank Of England is robbed of it's latest currency... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Broadcast as part of the "Festival of Family Classics" series.
All episodes in the Festival of Family Classics series were introduced by Carl Banis following a short clip from the middle of the episode.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Around The World In 80 Days, Part One. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Around The World In 80 Days, Part One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!