Treasure IslandTreasure Island (1972) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 3570 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Filmation Associates
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Long John Silver, Jim Hawkins, Captain Flint, Squire Trelawney, Mother Hawkins, Parrot.
- Voice Actors: Richard Dawson, Davy Jones, Larry Storch, Larry D. Mann, Jane Webb, Dallas McKennon.
- Directed By Hal Sutherland, Rudy Larriva, Bill Reed, Ed Solomon, Don Towsley, Lou Zukor; more Directors ...
- Produced By Lou Scheimer, Norm Prescott, Jacqueline Smith.
- Animated By Roman Arambula, Robert Bentley, Jim Brummett, Bob Carlson, Rudy Cataldi, Zeon Davush, Lillian Evans, Otto Feuer, Ed Friedman, Fred Grable, Dick Hall, Lee Halpern, Laverne Harding; more Animators ...
- Written By Ben Starr, Robert Louis Stevenson.
- Music: George Blais.
- Editor: Doreen Dixon, Joseph Simon.
- Originally Released in 1972 (Estimate).
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 75 minutes.
Enchanted by the idea of locating treasure buried by Captain Flint, Squire Trelawney, Dr. Livesey and Jim Hawkins charter a sailing voyage to a Caribbean island. Unfortunately, a large number of Flint's old pirate crew are aboard the ship, including Long... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This was aired (in a slightly edited form) by NBC in 1980.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Treasure Island. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Treasure Island? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!