Bart Gets An ElephantBart Gets An Elephant (1994) Season 5 Episode 1F15- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 576 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jim Reardon.
- Produced By David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Jace Richdale, Phil Roman, Bill Schultz, Mike Wolf, Ken Tsumaka, Colin A.B.V. Lewis; more Producers ...
- Written By John Swartzwelder.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on March 31, 1994.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1F15
- Season: 5
When "KBBL is going to give me something stupid," Bart forgoes the $10,000 cash price for an elephant. The problem is that the elephant is causing some major problems.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bart Gets An Elephant? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!