Homer's Barbershop QuartetHomer's Barbershop Quartet (1993) Season 5 Episode 9F21- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 994 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Milhouse Van Houten, David Crosby, George Harrison.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, James Campbell, George Economou; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Matt Kirkland.
- Produced By David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Jace Richdale, Phil Roman, Bill Schultz, Mike Wolf, Ken Tsumaka, Colin A.B.V. Lewis; more Producers ...
- Written By Jeff Martin.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on September 30, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 9F21
- Season: 5
We flashback to 1985, when Homer, Apu, Principal Skinner and Chief Wiggum (replaced with Barney) were the hit barbershop quartet known as the "B Sharps."
Cartoon Production Information:
The Be Sharps' vocals are sung by the Dapper Dans (James Campbell, George Economou, Shelby Grimm and Dan Jordan). Blackboard Sequence: I will never win an Emmy. Couch Scene: The members of the family run in, collide, and shatter into small pieces.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Homer's Barbershop Quartet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!