Henhouse HeneryHenhouse Henery (1949) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 170 times this month, and 2656 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Foghorn Leghorn, Henery Hawk, Barnyard Dog, Hen, Ducks, Turtle.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Manny Gould, John Carey, Charles McKimson, Pete Burness, Phil DeLara.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 02, 1949. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:20 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1454.
While Foghorn tries to teach Henery to start with smaller chickens, Barnyard Dog helps Henery catch the big one.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Blue Ribbon release featured orange rings. This release also features the original title cards and includes credits. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Henhouse Henery" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Henhouse Henery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!