Chip an' DaleChip an' Dale (1947) - Donald Duck Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 568 times this month, and 3088 times total.
- Donald Duck Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Donald Duck, Chip, Dale.
- Voice Actors: Clarence 'Ducky' Nash, Dessie Miller, Helen Silbert.
- Directed By Jack Hannah.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Bill Justice, Murray McClellan, Volus Jones, Jack Boyd.
- Written By Dick Kinney, Bob North.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1948.
- Music: Oliver Wallace.
- Originally Released on November 28, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:42 minutes.
- Production Number: 2356
Donald is taking care of a log cabin in the snow. When the snowbound Donald runs out of firewood on a cold morning, he naturally turns to the forest. Donald chops down Chip an' Dale's house for firewood, along with their store of nuts, and the chipmunks' home... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Two scenes in which Donald lights matches to start a log fire for himself is somewhat cut from Disney Channel and Toon Disney. Although they appeared in two previous shorts, this is the first short in which the two chipmunks are referred to by name.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Chip an' Dale. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Chip an' Dale? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!