Jewel FoolJewel Fool (1960) - The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 61 times this month, and 1202 times total.
- The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Jo Jitsu.
Villains: Sketch Paree, The Mole.
- Voice Actors: Everett Sloane, Benny Rubin, Jerry Hauser, Paul Frees, June Foray, Joan Gardner.
- Directed By Brad Case, Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch, Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Hank Smith, Bob Maxfield.
- Written By George Atkins.
- Music: Carl Brandt.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired about 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- Season: 1
While onboard a luxury liner, Jo Jitsu is called by Dick Tracy via his two-way wrist radio to find and capture Sketch Paree and The Mole. The two have hidden away on the ship with a rare pearl. Finding and overpowering the two villains, Jo turns them over to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Jewel Fool. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jewel Fool? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!