The Mad DoctorThe Mad Doctor (1933) - Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 327 times this month, and 4625 times total.
- Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Pluto, Mad Scientist, Chicken.
- Voice Actors: Walt Disney.
- Directed By David Hand.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ben Sharpsteen, Tom Palmer, Johnny Cannon, Hardie Gramatky, Les Clark, Jack King.
- Music: Bert Lewis.
- Originally Released on January 21, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:21 minutes.
- Production Number: UM-9
- Black & White
On a dark and stormy night, Mickey sees a mysterious cloaked figure kidnap his dog Pluto. Mickey follows through the forest until he arrives at a spooky castle, the home of a "Dr. XXX." In the castle, Mickey has to fight off a horde of skeletons in his efforts to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A spoof of the Old Dark House horror films from Universal Studios. Considered too frightening for children by British censors. Re-edited (shortened) and released for home exhibition under the title "Mystic Castle." The animated 'truck' down the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mad Doctor. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mad Doctor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!