Hobby Horse-LaffsHobby Horse-Laffs (1942) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 129 times this month, and 1737 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Various Hobbyists, Strongfort, Giggleswick, Potts.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Kent Rogers, Robert C. Bruce.
- Directed By Norm McCabe.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Cal Dalton.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on June 06, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:41 minutes.
- Production Number: 768.
- Black & White
A spoof of a popular radio program of the time called "Hobby Lobby", with blackout gags showcasing people's various hobbies and/or inventions.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hobby Horse-Laffs" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hobby Horse-Laffs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!