Those Beautiful DamesThose Beautiful Dames (1934) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 3255 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Orphan Girl, Toys.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Paul Smith, Chuck Jones.
- Written By Ben Harrison.
- Music: Bernard Brown.
Song by Al Dubin, Harry Warren; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on November 10, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:04 minutes.
- Production Number: 6571
- TechniColor (Two-Strip)
A poor orphan girl looks into a store window at all the pretty toys, then enters a run-down shack to escape the snowstorm. As she sleeps, the toys come to life, redecorate the shack and put on a show for the girl. They have a big party with lots of cake and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Those Beautiful Dames" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Those Beautiful Dames? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!