Which Is WitchWhich Is Witch (1949) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1365 times this month, and 4953 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Witch Doctor.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ken Champin, Virgil Ross, Art Davis, Gerry Chiniquy, A. C. Gamer.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 03, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:04 minutes.
- Production Number: 1099.
A witch doctor who needs a rabbit for his magic brew goes hunting for one and encounters... Bugs Bunny. Terrifying imagery as Bugs gets locked in the doc's pressure cooker. Dr. I.C. Spots is trying to finish up a magic brew. He needs a rabbit to go into the stew... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
One of 11 cartoons withdrawn from rotation by the Cartoon Network for its 2001 "June Bugs" marathon due to pressure from Warner Bros. Soundtrack: "Congo" (Music by M.K. Jerome), "You Oughta Be in Pictures" (Music by Dana Suesse), "Don't Sweetheart... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Which Is Witch. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Which Is Witch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!