When I Yoo HooWhen I Yoo Hoo (1936) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 49 times this month, and 3534 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Weavers, Mathews, Roosters.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, Sandy Walker.
- Written By Allen Rose.
- Music: Norman Spencer.
- Originally Released on June 27, 1936. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:13 minutes.
- Production Number: 7360.
In the feuding hillbilly domain of Hickory Holler (population 42 Weavers, 41 Mathews), the sheriff prescribes a rooster fight to determine the winner. The roosters get drunk on whiskey, and when both are declared the loser, the feud continues, but this time with... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening sequences with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "When I Yoo Hoo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about When I Yoo Hoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!