Hobo BoboHobo Bobo (1947) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 4148 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bobo the Elephant, Minah Bird, New Yorkers.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Robert C. Bruce.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Charles McKimson, I. Ellis, John Carey, Manny Gould.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on May 17, 1947. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:07 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1359.
A little elephant from India paints himself pink so that he can emigrate to the United States. The baby elephant has trouble adjusting to his new habitat.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Bobo the Elephant. Bobo would return in seven years to play baseball in "Gone Batty." The Minah Bird- seen in half a dozen Warner Bros. cartoons directed by Chuck Jones- has a walk-on (actually, hop-on) role, advising Bobo... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hobo Bobo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hobo Bobo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!