Westward WhoaWestward Whoa (1936) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 551 times this month, and 3451 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Ham, Ex, Beans, Little Kitty, Indians.
- Voice Actors: Joe Dougherty.
- Directed By Jack King.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Ben Clopton, Paul J. Smith.
- Written By Sid Marcus.
- Music: Norman Spencer.
- Originally Released on April 25, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:21 minutes.
- Production Number: 7243.
- Black & White
Porky Pig and Beans are in a wagon train heading west. When they break camp, most of the troupe watches Porky square-dance in a dress, but Ham and Ex go into the woods, where they're soon up to mischief. They pretend to see Indians a few times, yelling "Indians!"... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The final appearances of Beans, Little Kitty, Ham and Ex.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Westward Whoa" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Westward Whoa? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!