Wagon HeelsWagon Heels (1945) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 4565 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Sloppy Moe, Injun Joe, Trail Boss.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Robert C. Bruce.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Rod Scribner, Manny Gould, I. Ellis, J. C. Melendez.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 28, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:07 minutes.
- Production Number: 6-14.
Scout Porky leads his wagon train through the territory of that most dreaded of "red-skinned savages," Injun Joe. Occasionally, he runs into the cross-eyed, gooney-looking pioneer Sloppy Moe, who knows a secret which can save Porky and the wagon train, but "won't... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A color remake of 1938's "Injun Trouble." At the end, the "iris" begins to close as Sloppy Moe and Porky shake hands (after Moe finishes tickling Injun Joe). Injun Joe yells "WAIT!" and the iris opens again. Joe says "Do 'um some more!", and Sloppy... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Wagon Heels" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wagon Heels? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!