Wacky BlackoutWacky Blackout (1942) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 76 times this month, and 2159 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Lightning Bugs, Other Insects, Animals.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Sara Berner, Kent Rogers, Thurl Ravenscroft, Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Sid Sutherland.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 11, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:51 minutes.
- Production Number: 778.
- Black & White
Gags on the effect of the war on home front animals, reminding Americans about blackout rules in case of enemy attack. A smitten boyfriend yells "Blackout!!" and turns off the lights to steal kisses from his girl in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Also referred to as Wacky Blackouts.
Includes a bit appearance by "Orson" (thus called on the studio model sheets), who would later become Tweety.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Wacky Blackout" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wacky Blackout? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!