Tree Cornered TweetyTree Cornered Tweety (1956) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1097 times this month, and 3456 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Cats, Fisherman.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, June Foray.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Art Davis, Gerry Chiniquy, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on May 19, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:04 minutes.
- Production Number: 1391.
Tweety plays police detective in this Dragnet spoof. In a harrowing mountain chase scene, the brave birdie glides to safety atop snowshoes fashioned from two teaspoons.
Cartoon Production Information:
Narrator Tweety impersonates Jack Webb/Sgt. Joe Friday in Dragnet: "This is the city. Three million people. Three hundred thousand putty tats. That's where I come in. I'm a little bird. I live in a cage. My name's Tweety."
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Tree Cornered Tweety" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tree Cornered Tweety? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!